Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Look at them!!!!! ohhhhhhhhh


Ok so once again I'm posting the "Tickle My Fancy" on Wednesday...Tuesdays seem to become crazy busy for me!LOL I know once you see these wonderful gals....I'll be forgiven! ;)
Our friend Karen of RK Creations has just come out with a brand new pattern!!! These four fairies are sure to steal your heart. Oh they are adorable! I went into town today and bought myself some material because I can't wait to make some of them! LOL I would have started last night when I got her pattern except it was almost 1am and I don't think the other family members would have been thrilled to hear my printer going then! LOL
There is a special fairy for each of the four seasons!
Good peek and I just know you'll wish to own this pattern too. Tell her Cedara sent ya! ;)
Tracy(Cedara)Dunn of Thru the Attic Door

No comments: