Monday, August 11, 2008

Tickle Your Fancy ~ Ric Rac!!!!


I have to admit that for quite awhile I was missing out on the excitement of creating with Ric Rac. I thought of it as the stuff that was on my grandmother apron. LOL
Then a few gals that I "watch" started using it more and more. I was intrigued and wanted to get my hands on some. You'd think it would be easy right? I live in a small rural area of Nova Scotia and was having too hard of a time. Folks were looking at me like I had 2 heads when I'd ask if they had any in their shops. A special friend of mine sent me a bunch of it so I could try creating with it. OH MY GOODNESS! How have I been not using this before?? Its in so many fantastic colors and is the easiest way to had a special extra "something to a dollie or whatever you happen to be creating.
Great... so I finally get all excited about Ric Rac and its harder to find then I ever thought possible.
NOT ANY MORE! My Ric Rac obsession can fully blossom now as I want to tell you all about a wonderful new website that sells ONLY RIC RAC!!!! I'm so excited! The colors that they have and they say more are to come soon! Yippee
Terri and Kellie are wonderful ladies and have created this super little website totally full of awesome colors of Ric Rac that are sure to spark you into wanting to create something. The prices are beyond reasonable. They tell us they have more colors coming too!!
So if you are thinking you might need to stock up on your Ric Rac stash....go check out this wonderful website!
ENJOY!
Tracy(Cedara)Dunn of Thru the Attic Door

No comments: